KaibaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead, Alive, Dead Again ???

2 posters

Go down

Dead, Alive, Dead Again ??? Empty Dead, Alive, Dead Again ???

Post  Spyke Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 am

So, let's see if I can shoot some life back into this place. I miss the old RPs and reading some awesome fanfiction that's not all about fanshipping. XD
How about anyone else possibly lurking here now and again. Its about time we revived this place properly because RP'ing and Fanfic'ing on facebook and MSN and Twitter and such isn't really doable. =\

Anyways, how's everyone doing since this place last breathed? I'm still doing music, once again enjoying the simple things in life, looking for a lady, i'm trying to push myself to the next level of bass playing as well and also I've done a bit singing now and again, I'm a backing vocalist in the band I'm in anyways so I may aswell do a good job.
I still scour the internets like no tomorrow though. Until weekends or Wednesdays where I go out, get tipsy, go home, internet. =p

What say ye, old friends and lurkers alike? We've only got like 2 years to live until the Mayan prophecy of 2012 comes to be, let's dance, RP, and do what we used to do so well like there is no tomorrow!
Spyke
Spyke

Back to top Go down

Dead, Alive, Dead Again ??? Empty Re: Dead, Alive, Dead Again ???

Post  frenchsnake Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey, man. Nothing would make me happier than seeing us all up and running here again. It seems kind of silly that I would drift away again after I pushed us to start up again only a few months ago, but... My favorite part of Kaibaland was always the rps, and I wasn't having fun with that last one. Any ideas for what we should do now? I could probably drag Michael back once again, but I don't know what Emma is up to...

Spyke, I'll keep checking back for a few weeks in case you pop back too. I don't want to let this place disappear, but it will take some serious work (i.e. recruiting more new folks) to make it tenable again. Heh... Sometimes I dream about Zene coming back too, but let's not get crazy Wink
frenchsnake
frenchsnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyke Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:00 pm

I'll spread the word to anyone who maybe interested in such. Its worth the hassle because I know it will eventually pay off. I've been in the mood for RP for a while and I've definitely had to exercise my own imagination because I have the duty of songwriting for the band I'm in.
I'll have a think of what to do, IMO something simple, fun and open should be done at first to get back into the zooooooooooooooooooooooone. haha.
I check here every now and again myself
Spyke
Spyke

Back to top Go down

Post  frenchsnake Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Yays! Our first RP back should be something original that we can build up ourselves, rather than a pre-made world like the X-Men one, I think. Something in the present day?
frenchsnake
frenchsnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyke Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Present Day. Hrrm... I dunno, I mean I love the old medieval, fantasy, castles, magic, dragons, knights, kings and country type of stuff to the point I'd steal a TARDIS to change history to be like that today XD
Spyke
Spyke

Back to top Go down

Post  frenchsnake Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Oh, I'm totally for magic, monsters, etc. in the present day. You ever watch Naruto? Old-timey ninjas yet using radios and TVs? Or change something about recent history, like maybe crap actually happened at Y2K? That's always fun. Or we could do an RP imagining what we'd like to see happen in 2012 Wink End of the world fic, anyone?
frenchsnake
frenchsnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyke Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Sounds interesting! I'll have a proper, deep think and cook something up if you want, unless you'd prefer doing it yourself.
Spyke
Spyke

Back to top Go down

Post  frenchsnake Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 am

I'm away traveling for a few more days, so if you think up something just post it and we'll discuss it to make sure we're both happy ^_^
frenchsnake
frenchsnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyke Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 pm

I shall spread the word of this mini revival! hoo hah!
Spyke
Spyke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum