KaibaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Who -- another British series for me!

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Who -- another British series for me! Empty Dr. Who -- another British series for me!

Post  frenchsnake Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:11 am

So I've started watching Dr. Who... and I like it a lot! I've only seen the few episodes my friend has downloaded so far, so I've seen the first episode of the newest season (where all these plastic mannequins are trying to invade the Earth) and an episode called Blink with living evil angel statues. Blink gave me nightmares for a week... especially since I live right next to a church right now!!
frenchsnake
frenchsnake

Back to top Go down

Dr. Who -- another British series for me! Empty Re: Dr. Who -- another British series for me!

Post  KaibaGirl007 Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:56 am

Got you too did he? lol

I liked Blink, very clever.

The three christmas episodes are good episodes to watch, as well as Rise of the Cybermen, The Girl in the Fireplace, School Reunion, Tooth and Claw, The Shakespeare Code which are some of my favs. ^_^

I only watch to drool over David Tennant (yes I'm shallow,lol)
KaibaGirl007
KaibaGirl007
Admin

https://kaibaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dr. Who -- another British series for me! Empty Re: Dr. Who -- another British series for me!

Post  frenchsnake Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Is that the actor who plays the Dr. Who in Blink? I don't know names...

And you know, Julian McMahon is a big part of why I watched Charmed Wink
frenchsnake
frenchsnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyke Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:42 pm

I watch it now and again, Tennant doesn't really give as much emotion into the part as Eccleston did IMO but Tennant has done his part well.
Now, I admit the one I care mostly for is Bllie Piper Rolling Eyes Very Happy

I saw the blink episode at my grand parents' house, good episode but never made sense til the end. My sister can't look at statuettes in the same way now.
Spyke
Spyke

Back to top Go down

Post  KaibaGirl007 Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:07 pm

frenchsnake wrote:Is that the actor who plays the Dr. Who in Blink? I don't know names...

Yep, he's the tenth doctor. Very yummy. ^_^

Spyke wrote:I watch it now and again, Tennant doesn't really give as much emotion into the part as Eccleston did IMO but Tennant has done his part well.

All I can think about whenever I see Eccleston is his character in Shallow Grave.

I wish they'd bring back Hamster features, I mean Billie. (I'm not a Billie fan since she plagued my teenage years with this) Nothing against Freema, but she just doesn't seem like she belongs there. Neutral
KaibaGirl007
KaibaGirl007
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyke Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:08 pm

KaibaGirl007 wrote:
frenchsnake wrote:Is that the actor who plays the Dr. Who in Blink? I don't know names...

Yep, he's the tenth doctor. Very yummy. ^_^

Spyke wrote:I watch it now and again, Tennant doesn't really give as much emotion into the part as Eccleston did IMO but Tennant has done his part well.

All I can think about whenever I see Eccleston is his character in Shallow Grave.

I wish they'd bring back Hamster features, I mean Billie. (I'm not a Billie fan since she plagued my teenage years with this) Nothing against Freema, but she just doesn't seem like she belongs there. Neutral

For a moment I thought you meant THE Hamster, Richard Hammond, now if he got into an episode that would be awesome.
Spyke
Spyke

Back to top Go down

Post  KaibaGirl007 Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:53 am

Spyke wrote: THE Hamster, Richard Hammond, now if he got into an episode that would be awesome.
lol, Maybe the doctor was responsible for the dragster crash and his amazing recovery Question
KaibaGirl007
KaibaGirl007
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KaibaGirl007 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:09 am

The best Doctor Who fanvid, EVER!

I absolutely adore Donna ^^
KaibaGirl007
KaibaGirl007
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down